SCIDES welcomes international students living in B.C.!
If the school you are attending in B.C. does not offer a course you are looking for, you might be able to find it at SCIDES.
To enroll with SCIDES, we need:
- Confirmation of your current enrollment with a Ministry-recognized B.C. school; school must submit School of Record Validation Form for International Students
- A completed Student Learning Plan;
- Proof of Identification: valid study permit (must be valid for at least 4 months after school application), passport
- Recent Report Card or Transcript
- Payment of $750 per course;
- Payment of a refundable $50 book deposit (only if required for your course).
- If you cancel within 2 weeks of enrollment: $50 cancellation fee.
- If you cancel after 2 weeks of enrollment: NO REFUND.
- If you have completed more than 10% of the course, NO REFUND, no matter when you cancel.
If you are an international student living in B.C. and are interested in enrolling with us, please contact one of our advisors: 1-800-663-3536 or 250-378-4245.